Battistella Company srl, the holding company controlling Novamobili spa, Battistella spa and Baco srl, the Data Controller (hereafter "Data Controller"), issues this notice pursuant to Art. 13, 14 and 15 of Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 (hereafter "Regulation") and informs you that any data you provide via the www.cinquanta3.it website (hereafter "Website") will be legally and correctly processed in conformity with the provisions of the Regulation and in general respect of any obligation to confidentiality to which Data Controller operations are committed.
This privacy notice is issued solely for cinquanta3.it and not for other websites that may be consulted via links contained therein, the links on the website in any case do not connect to third party websites.
1. References and contacts
Battistella Company srl, registered office and administrative headquarters in Via G. Galilei 35, 31053 Pieve di Soligo
Tel.: +39 0438 8393
Fax: +39 0438 839555
2. Type of personal data processed
During website browsing data are collected that can be used to identify a user even indirectly. The website contains a form to fill in to contact the Company directly for information regarding available products and other issues. This form requires the user to leave their ordinary e-mail address which will be used only to answer the query and then cancelled. Only the content of the request may be logged internally by the Company but will not be communicated or disclosed to third parties.
Only the following computer data are collected:
- Technical Cookies, are small text files sent by the Website and logged on the user's computer during the visit, required to allow certain Website areas to function correctly, for normal Website browsing and use, to make storage of preferences on the Website visited easier, to allow easy movement from one Website page to another.
Without these cookies, the Website or some of its sections may not function correctly.
Like all websites, this website also uses log files to store data collected automatically during visits: data may include IP (Internet Protocol) address, browser type and device Website connection parameters; ISO (Internet Provider name), date and time of visit; referral and exit web page. These data are never used to identify or profile users.
- Anonymised analytics services
The services contained in this section allow the Owner, through the use of third-party Trackers, to collect and manage analytics in an anonymised form.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Ireland Limited)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Ireland Limited (“Google”). Google utilises the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Application, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualise and personalise the ads of its own advertising network.
This integration of Google Analytics anonymises your IP address. It works by shortening Users' IP addresses within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the complete IP address be sent to a Google server and shortened within the US.
Personal Data processed: Tracker and Usage Data.
3. Legal basis for and purpose of processing
The abovementioned data are processed automatically and collected in aggregate form only, in order to verify correct website function and for security purposes (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection)
The IP address may be used in conformity with applicable laws to block attempts to damage the Website or other users.
The purpose of processing of the user's email is given in the preceding point.
The abovementioned data will be processed based on the legitimate interests of the Data Controller.
Personal data are stored on the Data Controller's servers. These servers are located within the European Union. Wherever necessary, it is however understood that the Data Controller reserves the right to also move servers outside of the EU. In this case, the Data Controller guarantees that any data transfer outside of the EU will take place in conformity with the provisions of applicable law, subject to stipulation of standard contractual clauses provided for in the Regulation.
4. Duration of processing
Data collected for the abovementioned purposes will be stored as long as is strictly required to pursue the purposes for which the data were collected and in any case in respect of applicable law. At the end of processing data will be deleted or made anonymous
Cookies are stored in the user's terminal (computer, tablet, mobile phone) for a time dictated by their expiry date or set when they are installed.
Cookies can be divided according to duration of storage as follows:
- session (temporary) cookies if used to store temporary data or to perform specific action during a web session. These are removed when the browser is closed;
- persistent cookies if used to store non-temporary data linked to a single web session like, for example, login data or data relating to user interests and behaviour during browsing. These are deleted at a set expiry date.
5. Recipients to whom data may be communicated and area of disclosure
Personal data collected for the purposes mentioned above will not be disclosed but may be communicated to companies belonging to the Battistella Company Srl holding (Battistella Spa – Novamobili Spa – Baco Srl).
6. Rights of data subject
The data subject is entitled to exercise the rights governed by Art. 15-21 of the GDPR, in particular:
- to obtain confirmation of existence of their personal data and the logic and purposes of data processing;
- to obtain cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law;
- to obtain updating, rectification of inaccurate data or, should it be of interest, integration of incomplete data or limitation of data use;
- to obtain written confirmation that the operations in points 2) and 3) have been referred to the operators to whom data were communicated or disclosed, except in the case where this obligation is impossible to fulfill or requires the use of means manifestly excessive with regard to the right being protected;
- to oppose, wholly or partly, for legitimate reasons, processing of personal data regarding them, even if pertinent to the scope of collection;
- to obtain their personal data transmitted to another Data Controller in a commonly used, structured machine-readable format and to transmit those data to another Data Controller, and also to obtain the direct transmission of data from one Data Controller to another, if it is technically possible (data portability);
- to obtain confirmation that processing of their data is or is not taking place.
For the exercising of their rights the data subject can submit a claim to the Italian Data Protection Authority or contact the Data Controller or DPO.
7. Notification of data breach to data subject
When breach of personal data is susceptible to presenting a substantial risk for the rights and liberties of physical persons, the Data Controller must communicate the breach to the data subject without unjustified delay (Art. 34 Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016). Notification is not required wherever the Data Controller has put in place adequate technical and organisational protection measures or wherever notification would require excessive efforts.
8. Modifications to the policy
This policy may be subject to possible modifications caused by changes in applicable law and technical and organisational developments to which the Data Controller's whole business operation may be subject. The Data Controller therefore reserves the right to make changes to the Policy and recommends that the data subject regularly checks the information on this page.